Parts & Warranty Operative
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in dispatch and operations within a fast paced workshop environment.
If you are enthusiastic hard working and have common sense, this may be the job for you.
You will be expected to deliver excellent Customer Service to our customers and ensure that our warranty claims are delt with in a timely manner.
- Receiving inbound calls from our customers,
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Costing parts and inquiries
- Liaising with Service Department to ensure parts are available for engineers
- Packing parts for dispatch
- Sourcing and picking parts for engineers
- Liaising with factories on parts and warrenty inquiries
- Putting away deliveries
- General good housekeeping of the stores department
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Sage accounts is not essential
- UK Driving licence
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to multi task