ISN GARAGE ASSIST HAVE VACANCIES ALL ACROSS THE UK
With an ever-increasing customer base, we need to ensure we can maintain the high standards for which we have become renowned.
If you think you could provide that personal, caring approach to your own set of customers and, in return, be rewarded for working as part of a close-knit and supportive team, then please apply now!
Keen to join ISN Garage Assist?
You can browse all live roles below & apply directly through our website.
- Installation Engineers & Service Engineers
Did you know…
ISN Garage Assist uses the UK’s Leading Field Service Management Software. All engineers have access to this intuitive system directly whilst on the road. This ensures complete efficiency & ease in completing the job.
Northern and Southern Field Service Managers
Responsible to: Senior Management.
Location: Field Based.
Hours of Work: ‘Flexible – let’s get the job done’
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Purpose of the Post
· To provide Management support and overseeing a team of Garage Equipment Engineers.
· To be involved in recruitment, training, and development of personnel.
· To act as a conduit for information between internal and external teams, including suppliers and partners.
· A clear remit to improve our activities, considering factors such as logistics, efficiencies, competence, morale and culture.
· Must have a good understanding of both the commercial and practical elements of the business and the need to consider both.
· Must be able to ‘take an aerial view’ of situations when considering the best actions and processes.
· Remain hands-on and involved, whilst maintaining a balance to ensure other vital aspects of the role.
· To work closely with senior management to advise and implement policies and procedures, install the correct culture, and help lead the company into the direction we want to take by leading from the ‘Field’.
· To work as part of a wider team focusing on productivity and quality of work to ensure we become recognised as the ‘best’ garage equipment partner in the UK.
We are looking for two people who can bridge the gap between Engineers and Senior Management. Someone who can collate and articulate issues in the field with team and product, and must have garage equipment engineer experience.
Garage Equipment Installation Engineers & Service Engineers
Come and join an elite team of Garage Equipment Installation and Maintenance Engineers
ISN Garage Assist Engineers work on great Garage Equipment brands including Hofmann Megaplan, Atlas Platinum and ATLAS. Demand for our products and services is strong and we’re expanding our installation and maintenance operation. We’re looking for a fully trained Installation Engineers and Service Engineers to work on a range of Garage Equipment in three distinct areas of the UK:
- South Kent, Ashford/Canterbury
This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s best Garage Equipment installation and service teams, renowned for a premium product and premium service. You’ll be joining a team of over 50 engineers supporting garages across the country, with everything from installation through to routine servicing & tool calibration.
The roles involve working on-site with customers, to ensure slick installations or to provide service and maintenance to existing equipment. Some cross over may be required. A smart approach to problem solving & exposure to various types of garage equipment is, therefore, a must.
ISN Garage Assist is renowned for its customer service and it’s likely you’ll be the first face-to-face interaction for many customer and you’ll also be expected to help customers get started with their new equipment. So, being approachable & friendly is really important.
Summary of ideal requirements:
- Relevant experience backed up with a good level of education & relevant trade qualifications
- Experience working around vehicle lifts specifically would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
- Comfortable working under own supervision
- Flexible and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
- Full UK driving license is a must
- Able to ensure own van stock meets requirements of jobs
- Ability to understand procedures and job instructions, specific to company standards
What you’ll get from us in return:
All of our team receive a generous 25 days annual leave on top of UK bank holidays and a highly competitive salary, which we regularly benchmark across the industry.
Access to training & development is made readily available to all through industry-leading bodies like the GEA.
We’ll also provide a modern company vehicle, mobile phone & workwear. We aim to ensure you have all the specialist equipment required to undertake your role to the highest standard without any inconvenience.