AMN Garage Assist have vacancies all across the UK
With an ever-increasing customer base, we need to ensure we can maintain the high standards for which we have become renowned.
If you think you could provide that personal, caring approach to your own set of customers and, in return, be rewarded for working as part of a close-knit and supportive team, then please apply now!
AMN Garage Assist – Service Engineer – Nationwide
Position – Service / Break Down / Calibration / Garage Equipment Engineer
Location – Based from home
Holidays – 20 days (plus statutory bank holidays)
Equipment provided – Company vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, work wear
Scope – Service, maintain and repair of a wide range of Garage Equipment, to include MOT bays, lifts, tyre changers and wheel balancers
AMN Garage Assist is one of the UK’s fastest growing Garage Equipment Service providers. Due to successfully winning a number of new, large, contracts we currently have vacancies within our team for engineers to assist with the service and calibration of all types of garage equipment.
Essential requirements include:
- Good working knowledge of garage equipment is essential
- Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
- To be able to work under own supervision
- To be flexible and willing to work hours as required
- Full UK driving license is required
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet requirements
- Ability to understand procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
In return, the candidate will receive a good salary, company vehicle, mobile phone etc, and have the opportunity to work within an extremely well-organised and reputable operation. Training will be given and ongoing but a good level of education, ideally with relevant trade qualifications would be advantageous.