Key Accounts Controller
Responsible to: Aftersales Manager
Location: Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (30-minutes lunch break)
Purpose of the Post
The successful applicant will be a key member of the service team monitoring all the incoming jobs raised by our key accounts ensuring they are all dealt with in the correct way and meeting the SLA’s set within the business.
Duties to include:
- Monitoring of Installations and Service calls for nominated Key Accounts, ensuring full follow through to close out.
- Regular reporting on status of calls to client as per individual client agreement
- Liaison with other members of the Service Office Team with regard to progress
- To bring to the attention of the Service Manager any issues relating to completion of Service Jobs
- Regular Producing and distribution of standard reports
- Identify new areas for service delivery improvements
- Ability to develop a working relationship with key accounts
Good Interpersonal Skills
Experience in dealing with large Key Account clients
Good Attention to detail
Good problem-solving skills
Ability to work with minimum of supervision
Good time management
Good knowledge of Microsoft office
Ability to work under time pressures
The role will be based at our Kimbolton office, Cambridgeshire
About ISN Garage Assist: www.garage-assist.com.
ISN Garage assist is a leading supplier of garage equipment to the UK automotive market, offering equipment installation, maintenance, and breakdown services across the whole of the UK. Due to increased business, we have a vacancy for a key accounts controller to monitor and manage our Key Accounts activity.
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter using the portal below.