Responsible to: Parts Manager.
Location: Ramsey, Cambridgeshire.
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (30-minutes lunch break)
Purpose of the Post
To schedule installations and service work for our engineers ensuring the parts are in stock
before arranging with customers.
· Receiving inbound calls to diagnose faults with machines and arrange parts dispatch if required
· Making outbound calls to customers
· Costing parts and enquiries
· Raising and sending invoices to customers
· Liaising with Service Department to ensure parts are available for engineers
· Packing parts for dispatch
· Sourcing and picking parts for engineers
· Liaising with factories on parts enquiries
· Putting away deliveries
· General good housekeeping of the stores department
· Excellent telephone manner
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Basic knowledge of Sage accounts (desired not essential)
· UK Driving licence
· Good problem-solving skills and an ability to multitask
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter using the portal below.